Monday, April 19, 2010

Fishing 4 Poop


My topic today is my 19 year old Ashleigh.. she received a scholarship to TCU, and her major is Psychology. She is smart and very friendly. In high school she was one of the most popular girls, and was prom queen. But she no different from Kahlyb.
She wants me to buy her car, I cannot afford it because she keeps borrowing other peoples things, breaking them, and I have to pay for it. The latest..she wrecked her best friends car.. it cost $1600, and I have to pay $800 of it... She is having tantrums because I told her no car.
Now for "fishing for poop"...... I had a lot of errands to run after work. K and I did not get home until 9:30. We began our nightly routine...He plays in the tub while I prepare his bag and my clothes for the next day. I am tired, he is in a good mood. I am thinking, things are going well tonight... Once his bath is done, I usually wrap him in a towel and we bond, put on his pj's and he watches a DVD etc.. Then all of a sudden my peaceful thoughts are shattered.... K jumps out of the tub. I rush to the bathroom. Guess what? YES, POOP in the bath water. I have no gloves so I used a Wal-Mart bag... It took 20 minutes to restart his bath.... I am too old for this....



1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhh yes. Poop in the bath tub. I also have many stories young one. I wish I could tell you it stops, but I guess you know this already, it never stops, it just comes in different forms.

    ReplyDelete