Friday, April 16, 2010

Almost there!!

We were ready to leave...he was not ready to go..

His sissy was taking to long to take the picture


Not happy in the snow

Wanted to open Easter basket instead of taking pictures

Housekeeping was nice enough to turn our beds back, put chocolates on our pillows and made us a turtle or crab (can't remember) out of towels...... He did not want to take a picture because he wanted to eat the chocolates (they are in his hands).....



I was thinking about how negative I sound when talking about the children.

I was going to talk about how K and I went to Subway.I got a 6 inch sub with no cheese, K got a cheese pizza and a brownie... I was going to talk about how we came home and he wanted the Brownie before he ate his pizza... How i encouraged him to eat dinner then the brownie...How he did just what I asked.. I did not want to be negative tonight.... I wanted to tell you how he watched "Princes and the Frog, and how we danced and sang together..... It was a perfect evening for the toddler K and I... The movie was almost over. I put the potty chair in the living room so he could go when he wanted, and he did. I did not want to be negative.. It was a good evening.. I was not tired and he was very obedient......I did not want to be negative-It was a good evening....Then all of a sudden he decided to turn over his potty chair for no reason at all. A wet spot on my poor rug, with no warning. That is all i have to say........As always... I am too old for a toddler...

No comments:

Post a Comment